9Lives processes your personal data when you use our website at www.9lives.fi.
Ordinary visitors on the website www.9lives.fi
When you visit and navigate www.9lives.fi, we process personal information about you.
Types of information and purpose
We collect and process the following types of personal information:
- IP address, operating system, language settings, browser type, type of equipment, MAC number (depending on equipment), etc.
- Your navigation on the website and immediately before and after your visit on www.9lives.fi. Time and duration of visits to pages and sub-pages, etc.
- Interests and preferences.
We collect and process the information for the following purposes:
- To retrieve the website from the server so that the website can be displayed in your browser
- To optimise the website and your user experience
- To prepare statistics on the use of the website by you and others
- To prepare statistics and analyses with the objective of improving products, services and technologies
- Marketing purposes, including profiling and behaviour-based marketing initiatives to make our product information and offers as relevant to you as possible
- To comply with applicable legislation (e.g. the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR) and e-privacy rules), including
- Documentation requirements
- Compliance with basic principles for processing of personal data and legal basis for processing (e.g. obtaining consent)
- Implementation and maintenance of technical and organisational security measures
- Investigation of suspected or known security breaches and reporting to data subjects and authorities
- Processing of requests and complaints from data subjects and third parties
- Handling of inspections and requests from supervisory authorities
- Management of disputes with data subjects and third parties
- Statistics concerning use of the website
Legal basis for collection and processing of personal data
The legal basis for collection of your personal data by means of cookies, including for profiling purposes, is your consent. Your personal data may be processed for other purposes and based on another legal basis, including documentation of compliance with legislation, see article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, and pursuing legal interests in accordance with 9Lives’s legitimate interests in safeguarding its legal position, see article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
You have the right to withdraw your consent; however, this will not affect any processing or disclosure prior to the withdrawal of your consent, i.e. withdrawal of your consent will only apply prospectively.
Disclosure of your personal data
- Digital media partners
- Creative and digital agency partners
Collection on a voluntary or mandatory basis
The provision of personal data is voluntary. If you choose not to provide the information, you may not be able to access the website or use certain features on the website, etc.
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary to meet the above-mentioned purposes and any subsequent, lawful purposes. Furthermore, we keep your personal data for as long as necessary for our documentation of compliance with applicable legislation based on the rules on time limitation. We also keep the information for as long as necessary for defending against or pursuing civil law claims, including on the basis of the rules on time limitation. If a claim is raised, however, we will keep the information for a longer period in order to handle the claim. For other purposes, including statutory documentation and implementation of security measures, we keep the personal data for as long as necessary based on the statutory rules on time limitation for incurring criminal liability.
Subject to the limitations that follow from legislation, your rights include the following: right of access to your personal data, right to rectification of incorrect information, right to erasure of information, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability and right to object to the processing of personal data, including automated individual decision-making.
Right to object
You have the right to - for reasons relating to your particular situation - raise objections to the processing of personal data where the legal basis is legitimate interests, as stated above. 9Lives must then no longer process personal information unless 9Lives can demonstrate legitimate reasons for the processing that precedes your interests and rights or the processing is necessary for legal claims to be established, enforced or defended.